facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast blog search brokercheck brokercheck

Moderate Growth

Portfolio Objective: 

The portfolio is designed to deliver moderate long term growth with cash yield as a secondary objective.

Portfolio Overview: 

This portfolio attempts to achieve its objective by allocating roughly 70% of funds to commodities, real estate, and both conservative large cap/high yield and cyclically sensitive equities (both foreign and domestic). The remaining 30% is allocated to a mix of investment grade, high yield, TIP, and agency bonds with a very small allocation to treasuries. In rare instances Traphagen may choose to hedge a small portion of the equity allocation.

Portfolio Highlights

Cash Flow Yield: 2.80%
Long term growth
Approximate Duration: 6 years
Targeted Risk (SD): 13.50%
Targeted BETA: 0.75


Mutual Funds: 25%
ETFs: 75%

Current Risk Summary

Overall Risk: Moderate/High
Credit Risk: Moderate/High
Duration Risk: Low
Market Risk: High