facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast blog search brokercheck brokercheck


Portfolio Objective: 

The portfolio is designed to deliver a reasonable level of cash flow yield and growth over the long term, with capital preservation as a secondary objective.

Portfolio Overview: 

This portfolio attempts to achieve its objective by allocating roughly 60% of the portfolio to real estate, commodities, and high quality dividend paying equities (both foreign and domestic). The remaining 40% is allocated to investment grade, high yield, agency, TIP, and treasury bonds. From time to time depending on market conditions Traphagen may choose to hedge a portion of the equity allocation.

Portfolio Highlights

Cash Flow Yield: 3.00%
Balanced strategy seeking both cash yield and long term growth
Approximate Duration: 5.5 years
Targeted Risk (SD): 10.00%
Targeted BETA: 0.55


Mutual Funds: 25%
ETFs: 75%

Current Risk Summary

Overall Risk: Moderate
Credit Risk: Moderate
Duration Risk: Low/Moderate
Market Risk: Moderate/High