facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast blog search brokercheck brokercheck

Aggressive Growth

Portfolio Objective: 

The portfolio is designed to deliver long term growth.

Portfolio Overview: 

This portfolio attempts to achieve its objective by allocating roughly 80% of funds to commodities, real estate, and both conservative large cap/high yield and cyclically sensitive equities (both foreign and domestic). The remaining 20% is allocated to a mix of investment grade, high yield, TIP, and agency bonds. Occasionally Traphagen will trade tactically around the core allocation as we see market opportunities arise.

Portfolio Highlights

Cash Flow Yield: 2.60%
Emphasis: Long term growth
Approximate Duration: 6.5 years
Targeted Risk (SD): 18.00%
Targeted BETA: 1.00


Mutual Funds: 25%
ETFs: 75%

Current Risk Summary

Overall Risk: High
Credit Risk: High
Duration Risk: Low
Market Risk: High