RMD Rollover & Roth Conversion Planning Webinar
In this webcast, Jeff Hanson, CPA, PFS, AEP, CFP provides planning concepts for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and Roth Conversions and how they relate to the CARES Act.
- RMD Rules related to CARES Act
- RMD Rollover
- Tax Planning
- Roth Conversions
Business Planning In the Age of COVID-19
As many companies across the country, and particularly the tri-state area, are planning to reopen their physical locations, Chris Fundora, CFP, CRPS and Darren Thomas JD, CPA, EA will be providing timely guidance on understanding and navigating through the legal requirements. They will also be discussing flexibility around your Corporate Retirement Plan as well as an update on PPP Loans, how to use the funds and qualify for forgiveness.
•Steps to Minimize Liabilities
•Developing Back-to-Business Plans
•Updated Leave Policies & Procedures
Corporate Retirement Planning
•Understanding Distribution Options
•Tax Credits, Plan Design & Tax Minimization Strategies
•Flexibility Act Updates
•Use of Funds
•Qualifying & Applying for Forgiveness
Investment Portfolio Management In the Age of COVID-19
Eric Mancini, CFA, CFP, CAIA and Director of investment research hosted a webcast titled Portfolio Management in the Age of COVID-19
The presentation covers the following Topics:
- 6 major goals of successful portfolio management
- Overview of investment management fees
- Projected future stock and bond returns
- Importance of alternative and private investment allocation
- Alternatives to avoid
- Special update on COVID-19
Retirement Update 2020
Changes under the CARES Act
The CARES Act has made significant changes to our personal and corporate retirement accounts. Christopher Fundora, CFP, CRPS discusses these changes along with potential strategies for 2020.
- Coronavirus-Related Distributions
- Hardship Distributions
- Early Distributions, In-Service Withdrawals & Age 55 Rule
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) Strategies - ‘Stretch IRA’ Provision
Traphagen Market Outlook
Follow along as Eric Mancini, CFA, CFP, CAIA, Director of Investment Research & Wealth Advisor walks you through our April 2020 Market Update.
Traphagen CPAs & Wealth Advisors and Balance Point have partnered to present the Business Solutions On-Demand Webinar Series
How to Save and Build Wealth Under the New Tax Laws
In this 28-minute presentation, Traphagen's Chris Chuydk, CPA, CITP, will inform business owners what they need to know about the new tax laws:
- C Corporations Taxed at a flat 21%
- Pass Thru Entities/Solos - the new 20% deduction
- The Importance of a Structure Analysis
- Depreciation: Section 179 & Bonus
- Meals and Entertainment
- And much more
Subscribe and access the webinar!
Corporate Retirement Planning: Reduce Tax and Increase Savings
As a business owner, find out how to directly benefit from a tailored corporate retirement plan.
In this 30-minute segment of our webinar series, Christopher Fundora, CFP®, CRPS® of Traphagen CPAs & Wealth Advisors presents cost-effective strategies and examples on how to reduce income tax while saving for your retirement.
- How to effectively structure a 401(k) plan
- The value of a Solo 401(k) vs. SEP IRA
- “Bolting on” a Profit Sharing Plan
- Understanding Cash Balance Plans
- Maximizing tax advantaged savings