Apply Today and Join Team Traphagen
Traphagen CPAs & Wealth Advisors offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities with excellent growth potential, competitive salary and a comfortable working environment.
Senior Accountant (3-5 years’ experience)
Qualifications we are looking for:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree a plus • Minimum 3 - 5 years of public accounting experience • CPA Certification • Outstanding verbal and written communication skills • Possess an entrepreneurial “independent” attitude • Strong computer skills; proficient in Practice CS, Lacerte, and Quickbooks.
- Prepare corporate, partnership, individual tax returns, and fiduciary returns
- Identify and execute tax planning opportunities
- Respond to IRS inquiries and tax notices
- Perform tax research on special projects as needed
- Deliver high quality service, while interacting and maintaining relationships with clients
- Prepare account analysis, bank and payroll reconciliations, & monthly journal entries
- Prepare trial balance, balance sheet and income statement reports
- Monitor and prepare monthly sales tax
- Client visits to perform accounting, tax and consulting services
- Mentor Interns
If you would like to join our team please email your resume to:
Be sure to include your area of interest as well as your contact information and a representative from our firm will contact you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer